Sometimes you want your camera to detect motion detection within a certain schedule. For example, only record motion events at home while I'm at the office from Mon-Fri 9am-5pm.
With the recording Schedule feature, you can:
- Create up to 10 individual schedules, each with 10 entries.
- Schedules can be applied to a single camera or multiple cameras.
- Supports all camera types.
- Each camera can be configured with Motion Detection On, Off or assigned to a specific Schedule.
- The Global Motion Detection On/Off button will still over-ride any individual camera schedules.
- This feature is available on the web, Android and iOS.
Note: This is a paid-only feature, though Free users still have basic scheduling that allows them to turn Motion Detection On/Off.
Under the “My Account” tab in “Settings”, you can set up the schedule of when each camera can start recording. You can give each camera multiple schedules if you would like.
Different ways that you can use it include turning a camera on after working hours, when you’re away from home, and having a camera on for 24 hours a day.
And that's all you need to know about the Scheduling feature!